UpdatedSaturday November 27, 2021 byBYB.
Bismarck Youth Baseball has five league divisions, as well as a Travel Ball program. Details regarding the divisions are available on each of the Division pages.
Division Placement is based on player age as of April 30th in the year the season takes place:
- T-Ball - designated for 6-year-old players.
- Rookie - designated for 7- and 8-year-old players.
- AA - designated for 9-year-old players.
- AAA - designated for 9- and 10-year-old players; team placement is based on skills evaluation scores.
- Majors - designated for 11- and 12-year-old players; team placement is based on skills evaluation scores.
- Travel Baseball is a more competitive program designated for 9 - 12-year-old players who would like additional baseball mentoring on fundamentals and to experience competitive tournament baseball.
- T-Ball teams will play be scheduled for one session per week – on Sunday evenings. The sessions will be a combined practice/game.
- Rookie, AA, AAA, and Majors teams generally have two scheduled sessions per week, Monday - Thursday and starting at either 5:30 pm or 7:30 pm. Throughout the season, the scheduled sessions will be designated as either practices or games. Nights and times for each team will vary throughout the season. Team schedules will be determined by the number of registered players in each division and will posted after teams have been determined.